SNS-ML "Crackle Pop" (3xERPPC, TC1) set + alt

Thread in 'Manul - Omni(H)' started by ShooterMcGavin80, Jan 29, 2020.

1. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 MechSpecs Addict

3xERPPC while not as awesome as quad peeps is still very solid. HBR-PRIME, VGL-1, WHM-IIC-BL, and HGN-IIC-A run 3xERPPC quite well. The Manul has energy hardpoints, but not enough to really be a good clan laserboat. Therefore... ERPPC's are a good fit, and it has solid ERPPC velocity quirks. I wouldn't recommend going quad ERPPC's on the Manul, stick with triple to keep cooling somewhat reasonable:

If you're a pansy who likes ECM to reduce your visibililty, you can break the set-of-8 by picking up the ECM side torso:

Fire groups are:
    Right click: right two ERPPC's
    Left click: left side ERPPC
    3rd group: chainfire all ERPPC's

I'm a pansy so I'm building mine with the ECM side torso and these skills:
    https://kitlaan.gitlab.io/mwoskill/...062101cff7f0000e86f773fa7668ca22119#s=Weapons

<edit> post skill up report: yes, it is good. You have to obviously be able to hit your targets consistently, but if you can, it is a solid build. Not sure if it is better than the HBR-PRIME 3xERPPC or the VGL-1 3xERPPC, but it is pretty solid.

Fully skilled you CAN alpha strike with all 3 ERPPC's at once without overheating. It will kill your DPS, but is a useful option for when you have a clean shot at a target that is going to go back to cover and you know that you also have cover available to recover your heat. Also 30 pinpoint is very nice versus lights and mediums.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  2. I would think about running this all to one side for peeking.

One of very few clan mechs with ppc quirks. Time to revisit this before the March 16th patch gets erased.

3. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 MechSpecs Addict

Break out your triple ERPPC HGN-IIC-A!

Yeah, hoping the patch gets revoked. Seems to encourage the peakwarrior meta even harder. I felt like PPC's and Gauss were actually in a good place, not sure why the significant change. Only LPPC's and LGR's needed a little love.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast