SMN-C "Peek-a-Braaap" (2xHLL, C-UAC/20)
3/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'Summoner Omni Builds' started by guynodens, Sep 19, 2018.

1. guynodens

guynodens Junior Member

Hey guys, working on my favorite mech and marrying it to how I play mediums. So I took the summoner and stripped the armor down to fit way too much gun on it:

The armor is low but I've stripped it from locations that all have structure bonuses, and the left arm has no weapons. Further I find that the center rarely gets cored on this guy due to how easy it is to spread damage to the side torsos.

These pods (as of now) give some really great bonuses in the form of -20% UAC jam, +20% Ballistic RoF, +5% UAC range, etc. That and the high E hardpoints I feel like I can hill peek really well at the beginning of the match and then brawl later on.

Tell me what you think?

Excalibaard and Lorgot like this.
  2. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

IMHO never take armor off of the torsos, it’s never a bad thing, and I would probably make it 2.5 tons of ammo and put the extra tonnage into the CT and a little into the head and atleast one armor into shield arm so the enemies don’t know where your weapons are.Also, because of lower ammo I would skill into mags. Heavies and Assaults should have about as much combined health as their center torso as a point of reference.

Excalibaard likes this.
  3. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

It's an interesting concept!
    I'm still not quite sold on UAC20s for their inconsistency in brawls, so running it with a UAC10 might be better range wise and it gives you more freedom to play with your tonnage :)

4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

3/5,
    Hot and inconsistent, but LOTS of damage. UAC20 ammo and armor are low, thus 3/5

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast