SHD-2K "Solahma Special" (3x ERLLas, XL325)
5/5,

2 ratings

Thread in 'SHD-2K' started by Excalibaard, Apr 16, 2014.

1. disarray

disarray New Member

this is the best scouting sniper in the game. i've got 330XL, 3 ERLL, 5JJ, BAP, full armour, advanced zoom, radar derp and ERLL weapon enhancements. it will do 105kph, jump 50m (easily crossing canyons in canyon network for example), has disposable shield arms, can hit out to nearly 1400m, and can climb the highest mountains to lay down fire half a world away.

playstyle is flank scout in the early part of the game, then either take up position on top of a cliff for fire support, flank wide to harass, or hang well behind the lines and pick off damaged mechs. you've got speed and agility to re-position as needed, pinpoint 27dmg to go for the squishy spots, and a BAP to find out quickly who is hurt and where. single fire to keep the damage flowing, or combined fire on damaged parts to go for kills.

this sniper build can scare off lights no probs, although cicadas and the more aggressive arctic cheetahs will outmatch you.

i'm looking for a replacement but i really can't find one which fits this playstyle better. i'm hitting 400+ games nearly every time, tonight was a killer run with a bunch of games all 800+. this is always solo pubbing.

i'm racking my brain trying to tweak this but i think i've hit the wall. i was previously 295XL with AMS and a bit of leg armour strip, but it felt a bit too slow for scouting and fast reposition (95kph). that 10k does make a difference.
    i love this mech

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    The Verge likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast