Casual SHD-2H "Raclette" (3x RAC2, 2xJJ, XL265)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'SHD-2H' started by schnaetz, May 18, 2018.

1. schnaetz

schnaetz Benefactor

As RAC2's got buffed a bit and my Shadowhawks are getting rusty, this seemed pretty obvious for the 2H variant. I use this mainly as supression fire support, the high mounted weapons help to get cover for your STs, jumpjets to get into safer positions more easily. The XL has not been a problem so far, usually my CT is gone first.

This is the most greedy version:

You could always switch to a XL255, max armor to the arms and reduce JJs & ammo:

2 push attempts by the enemy and I had cover+line of sight the whole time:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  2. PhaseLoss

PhaseLoss New Member

Export from the new build exporter

A]1:3041|Ed|OG|@Pp\0q`0|R@|R@|R@rI0s>0t`0|?P|?Pu`0|?P|?Pv?0|?Pw404040

3. Dagonus

Dagonus Moderator Staff Member

5/5,
    Tore stuff up using a slower engine to do it on a budget. I may need to buy a bigger engine to run it faster.

4. Ch_R0me

Ch_R0me Benefactor

If only Smurfy could import that code... It would be great to see your build on my phone with AweMech :D

5. schnaetz

schnaetz Benefactor

280XL version that I am running these days:

I like 2 JJs on this build. Gets you faster into positions that favour your high weapon mounts. Bonus: Dakka while in the air to maintain the terror :D
    The build is basically heat neutral and very often flanked enemies or those with bad positioning just melt under constant fire. My most effective medium mech at the moment.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    Trovidus and rinco like this.
  6. PhaseLoss

PhaseLoss New Member

I'm sure they'll figure it out, till then I'll just copy strings from the client to here.

7. Trovidus

Trovidus New Member

I am doing wonders with that mech recently. Best thing is that nobody excpect a SHD doing actually dmg, I guess.

8. Rags1983

Rags1983 New Member

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast