RGH-1A "Strip N Rip" (2xLBX10, 2xSRM6+A, 1xML, XL280)

Thread in 'RGH-1A' started by Hellhoundlover, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Hellhoundlover

Hellhoundlover New Member

This build uses the same design principle as my 1C build, also used this in the tournament.

Weapon groups:
    1, both LB 10-X
    2, 2xSRM6 + ML
    3, ML (for using the ml at longer ranges separate from the srms)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ShiverMeRivets

ShiverMeRivets Well-Known Member

LB10X on the shoulder and one in the arm create convergence issues, require arm lock (which I do not like), and oftern the low arm LBX hits the ground while the shoulder has a clear shot.

I much prefer to put both LB10Xs on the shoulder and take advantage of the unique hardpoints of this variant. This means a standard engine is required, and it leaves only enough weight for an MPL and 2SRM2s. Not too bad because the SRM2s sync well with the LB10Xs cooldown and the MPL’s range. Alpha is not impressive, but you can repeat it very fast, and with not heat issues.

3. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

4. ShiverMeRivets

ShiverMeRivets Well-Known Member

@Lorgot
    Ohh I don’t know about that - leg armor is dangerously low, head & arms armor is not so important, but I want to have some. LB10X ammo is a bit short with no laser backup.

I just finished skilling my build above (2LB10X, 1MPL, 2SRM2, STD270). I really like this mech in this configuration. Previously I figured the -1A to be the lesser of the Roughnecks - it is still far behind the -2A in effectivness, but at least it is very fun to play.

5. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast