PNT-9R "Focused Wub" (2x LPL, 4x JJ, XL225) + 1 JJ Alt

Thread in 'PNT-9R' started by Remarius, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

You'll recognise this fit from my Mayhem Jr version but its the one I replaced it with as there are so many lights around now so I needed better anti light capability. If things adjust back to almost no lights I'll look at changing back but so far I prefer it. ;)

As you can see only quirk you miss out on is the PPC velocity and instead you get the -15% laser duration which is lovely with pulses in a light fight or peeping attack.:

Additional Structure Right Arm 12
    Additional Structure L/R Leg 6
    Energy Weapon Cooldown 15%
    Energy Weapon Heat Generation -15%
    Energy Weapon Range 15%
    PPC Velocity 40%
    Laser Duration -15%
    Missile Weapon Cooldown 15%
    Missile Weapon Range 15%
    Acceleration 15%
    Deceleration 15%
    Turn Rate 10%

Nice focused firepower at a decent range and heat usage on a small humanoid profile. As before hit and run. I'm getting 1-3 kills in almost every battle so seems nicely reliable.

XL 250 version with 1 jump jet.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    Aylek likes this.
  2. cs_kami

cs_kami Benefactor

One JJ seems like not much, and often it's not enough on this build. That said, I've been playing it and I like the way the LPLasers works. Very good pinpoint and range, compared to all the MPLaser builds. Greater range = you will survive longer.

3. tfun90

tfun90 Advanced Member

2x LPLas is one of the more effective builds I've used across all the Panthers. Hot enough to get use out of a cool shot, cool enough to get top damage if left alone... 450 meter LPLas is just about the range that this mech can safely maintain while it does its corner poke trick, too. I'll have to swap back to Larges and Mediums one more time after double basics, but this build feels so right.

4. tfun90

tfun90 Advanced Member

New paint too OP!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast