Pir-A - Most missiles Nomnommed (1000+) tasting club
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'Piranha' started by Critialerror, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Critialerror

Critialerror New Member

Just like the thread in the Kit Fox section, boast about a stupidly large amount of missiles you have eaten with the quad AMS possibilities of the Pir-A. Post a screenshot and preferably a build info of this missile-nomming build.

Not gonna lie. Putting all these c-LAMS ( all 4 of them ) was sheer lunacy and I will probably not ever do it again as I probably overheated close to 15 times while trying to figure out why L-CTRL was not used to shut off AMS anymore. But hey 1248 missiles being shot down, most of them ATM or MRM as I did not see a dedicated LURM-boat anywhere. ( probably because they all went sleeping with the fishes several updates ago, pun intended ) well, I kinda think that is impressive. If not ludicrously lucky.

[​IMG]

ArdentLemon likes this.
  2. ArdentLemon

ArdentLemon New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Had this last week. Check the enemy team. They had five missile boats and a LRM5 Stormcrow. I popped both coolshots and nearly roasted myself on override. As you can see, pretty much my entire match score floated on AMS.

ThomasAH and Shock like this.
  3. ArdentLemon

ArdentLemon New Member

5/5,
    I'm glad someone has given the quad AMS piranha the bragging thread it deserves.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast