Casual ONC-IIC "Devil's Deal" (2xcATM12, 1xcLBX20, cLTAG, cLAP, cXL340)

Thread in 'ON1-IIC' started by Excalibaard, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Dual ATM12 has 72 burst at 120-270m. That's pretty nice, especially with faster targeting from the LTAG. Now some people might try getting within that 120m. Then the big shotgun gladly greets their internals (though honestly, it doesn't mind doing that at 270m either).

The ATMs are high mounted and can fire over many ridges. If the ammo storage is not safe enough in the arm, try moving a launcher there and keeping the ammo in the LT. This is also the way to run this build on the ON1-IIC-B variant, and because of the larger arm hitbox, it's slightly harder to lose both ATMs at once.

Invest in survivability on top of the quirks, mobility for being better at brawling, and some ammo skills to keep firing if you would run out. LBX and Missile nodes as you see fit. UAVs are also nice!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  2. renzor51

renzor51 Advanced Member

I made something similar to that for my new ON1-IIC(O), so I'll put it here. I prefer slugs over shot, and clan UAC20's have nice range.

Excalibaard likes this.
  3. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

I've done that combo too, but on a Highlander where I could mount more cooling. 2 atm12s firing constantly are spicy, and double tapping a uac20 plus the danger of jamming is a bit hot for my tastes on this chassis. At 270m the lbx20 is decent, and a lot cooler, plus you get crits :)