Casual NSP-WP "Vomitorium" (4xMRM30, LE300) +ALT

Thread in 'Wolf Phoenix' started by Dagonus, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Dagonus

Dagonus Moderator Staff Member

Purely a theorycraft of insanity. You shouldn't alpha if you try this and you're arms are going to come off with a good chunk of your cooling.

In case you want a laser. Probably shouldn't shoot it unless you've fired all the MRMs. Could just swap it for another ton of MRM ammo though too

2. You add less than 8 ghost heat for an alpha for a total of 45.98 heat before skills.

What percentage heat does that take you to for a fully skilled mech with the 16 heat sink build?

3. Dagonus

Ghost is that little on 4 MRM30s?WOW!

I'll try to testing grounds this just for kicks. Does the testing grounds let you test skills spending too? I don't know. I'll have to see. I don't actually own a Wolf Phoenix for combat test it.

4. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog Staff Member

MRM120 works well enough on a Stalker but I use 3xMRM40. The difference is probably in the noise.

5. Dagonus

Hmmm. Can't do 3x40s on the WP, but you can do 2x40 and 2x20 with more ammo, more speed and less ghost heat.

6. All the MRMs share the same ghost heat group with rockets and SRM4s and SRM6s.

So 6 + 6 + 11.5 + 11.5 + 11.27 GH = 46.27, right?

https://mwo.smurfy-net.de/equipment#weapon_heatscale

Edit:
    Refer to smurfy for ghost heat values.
    If all of the same weapon just move across the chart to the right based on the number of weapons you are firing at once (within 0.5 seconds).
    If you are firing multiple weapons of the same ghost heat group, add the base heat values for each weapon and the ghost heat value for the hottest weapon. Hover over the orange values to see the ghost heat penalties.

For example:
    You want to fire 1xMRM40 with 2xMRM30

11.5 (MRM40) + 9.5 (first MRM30) + 9.5 (second MRM30) + 5.23 Ghost heat for three of the group based on MRM40 = 35.73 total heat before skill reductions

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  7. Dagonus

I dunno. I can never keep straight what ghost heat is. If you say its 11.27, that's good enough for me.

8. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast