Misery "Myserysaurus Rex" (1xLBX10, 3xLL, 2xML, AMS, STD300)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'Misery' started by Blagg Zear, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Ok since we have a new Hero Sales (again!) incl. the Mysery, i offer you all a new powerful Long-Mid Range build, replacing the nerfed AC20 by a much cooler, lighter and farshooting LBX-AC10 supporting three powerful LLas. And for closing targets you have two additional Backup.MLas to terminate with a good Alphastrike. All this cooled by 18 DHS. How you find? Have fun with your new Msyreysuarus Rxe!!! :cool:

Blagg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Wortkarger

Wortkarger New Member

This build is very close to the one I use for months now ("Wortkarger Rex" :phear: ).
    Exchange 1 LL and 1 HS for one ML and SRM6 + 200 Ammo.

What I like in this build:
    - All hardpoints and slots are used.
    - 2 high LLs for mid range battles.
    - SRM6 + LBX10 for melee heat situations, can shoot until out of ammo.
    - Nice low range alpha without ghost heat from any weapon.
    - Nice damage if left or right torso is lost.

3. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

This started as a kind of experiment while leveling the shiny new Misery, but turned out to be a pretty effective machine.

I came to like asymmetrical builds of the Misery, as people will regularly go for it's left torso to knock out the ballistic weapon. Destroying ithis version's left side means there are still triple LLas left - not too shabby if you ask me.

I use the LLas in chain fire while the MLas are grouped. The CT LLas obv. got a weapon group on it's own. This way you're able to keep constant pressure on your target while marching towards it (outside of sinping situations). If you're able to manage the heat the two LLas in the right arm could also be exchanged for ER versions.

Weapon groups:
    1 - LBX-10
    2 - RA LLas (chain)
    3 - LA MLas
    4 - CT LLas

Sample result

[​IMG]

4. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

Really can't say anything against this build, except that it requires Endo. Since I use this 'Mech for another build (5 LLs) that requires all the slots for DHS, and I can't see myself swapping the Endo-Steel off and on every time I change builds. But I do like that you got a STD engine and AMS in this thing. The heat efficiency is a bit low, but I'm sure it's manageable.
    Yeah, great build. I think I'll stick with my 4 LL and LB10-X, but still definitely 5 stars!

5. Shorvok

Shorvok Junior Member

Surprisingly very manageable build far as heat.

Always have pretty good games with it, but the LBX-10 is a little underwhelming most of the time.

Very satisfying when it works though.

6. Aylek

Threads merged.

7. Aylek

5/5,
    Two guys, same idea. Great build. :)

8. CloudAssault

CloudAssault New Member

Loving this build so far. First game i played with it got 6 kills and 800+ dmg. For the best results I'd recommend playing it while listening to Metallica's "My friend of Misery."

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast