Misery "Depression" (1xGauss, 2xPPC, 1xERLL, AMS, STD275)

Thread in 'Misery' started by enileph, Oct 6, 2014.

1. enileph

enileph Star Lord

While I was doing the whole "Bumping up the classic builds." thing to bring out a few of the good old classics I notice that there is a lack of Direwhale refit in the Misery section. So here it is.

It is slow, although there is a faster version. Speed does not matter too much when you are doing the work of a even slower direwhale.

Your strike range is a bit lower, unless you want to use ERPPC instead. You have only one Gauss, but You also have an ERLL for zombie.

Not the best moving mech, but more like a slow heavy duty sniper turret. If you want though, you can go for a STD300 which gives it that much needed speed, but Heat would be lowered to 28%.

Suicide version with XL300. Works great, but ...XL in a Stalker is beyond "Depression", and more like "Suicide Girl"

Updated version, since Aylek remind me of the exploding Gauss. Is moving the PPC now.
    Also, splitting the Ammo into two slots to crit pad.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

I like the STD 300 version, but there are some subtle things I would change. See yourself:

- asymmetric build - loosing the Gauss torso will keep you in battle at nearly full force
    - LLas instead of ERLLas because of the heat
    - Gauss ammo for crit padding the Gauss rifle
    - added DHS at the cost of some armor

enileph likes this.
  3. enileph

enileph Star Lord

You are right, should have moved the PPC away from the firey explosion.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast