MCII-4 "I'm On A Boat (ft T-Pain)" (4xcLRM20, 3xcERSL, 1xcTAG, cLAP, cXL400)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'MCII-4' started by Remover of Obstacles, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Artemis is really useful in assault lurmboats, as it makes the missiles much easier to fire at relatively short distances with the reduced lock time, so you can still be a great asset at/near the frontline.

Remover of Obstacles likes this.
  2. Thank you. Didn't have time before work to add the artemis version.

3. Trovidus

Trovidus New Member

Here is another version of that build. I am frequently firing all 4 LRM 15 simultaneously. With some active operation nodes I can actually fire the full volley up to 3 times before overheating. As those volleys do not always hit (e.g. if the target move out of sight), I loaded a lot of ammo on that mech. The benefit is the high damage the target takes from the full 60 missiles, additionally a single AMS won't stop it.
    I don’t really like to play with TAG therefore I picked 4 lasers, but 3 lasers and a TAG might also work. Laser AMS which provides some cover for you and your mates. I usually try to stay at medium range and focus on enemy assaults.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 MechSpecs Addict

5/5,
    I admit it. I'm guilty. I made one of my Madcats into an assault LRM boat. What are you doing with those ERSL's? Those are only going to get you in to trouble, buddy:

Pure team LRM support with enough mobility to stick with the firing line. Let the raw missile DPS rain down. They will fight in the shade.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast