Casual MCII-1 "2nd Karm of the Cat Dam" (2xcLBX20, 4xcMPL, 1xJJ, cXL350)
5/5,

2 ratings

Thread in 'MCII-1' started by CarloArmato, May 30, 2018.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

A brawling mad cat, because why the hell not?

Good speed, good sync shots (3.9 s for the MPLs and 4 seconds for the LBX20 pre skills, including laser duration), good ammo count and a single JJ for quick turning / tanking / stepping over small obstacles.

It is quite fun and quite efficient, despite not being full meta or pinpoint at all... Maybe it's a little too hot if you spread out the damage with those MPLs, but it gets the job done and it feels cool once skilled and if you manage to aim carefully with those MPLs.

Use MPLs to focus fire on a component and / or softening up enemies at "range" (~300-400 meters) but stop using them when running hot. You should fire those LBXs whenever you feel to, but you should have ammo to spare even if you decide to fire in non-optimal conditions.

ALT / Fine tuning: remove the JJ and fit +1 ton of ammo and an additional DHS or a TC1 (not worth it IMHO because it will only boost laser speed and it should not affect LBX at all, including critical chance / damage)

2. schnaetz

schnaetz Benefactor

5/5,
    Mighty & agile brawler, get (double) coolshots to handle the heat if needed. I took all the heat cap & heat dissipation notes of the operation tree which makes things a lot more smooth.

My favourite build on the MCII-1 at the moment but I am running Ferro Fibrous Armor + XL375 and no JJ:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    CarloArmato likes this.
  3. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

I like that JumpJet-less but faster version... I'll give it a try

4. Chief YYZ

Chief YYZ New Member

5/5,

Just wrecks.
    Thinking about trying an XL340 with another heat sink and more ammo, not sure the ammo is necessary. Also thinking about switching to FF armor, dropping the JJ, and going up to XL375, but the JJ is just so damn useful...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2021