Casual MAD-4L "KINDER" (4xAC5, 2xLPPC, LE325, 2xJJ, ECM) + alt (PPC, UAC5)
4/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'MAD-4L' started by CarloArmato, Sep 9, 2019.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Why Kinder? Because it's a KINg crab (4xAC5 + PPC) on a marauDER chassis... And don't get me started 'cause MAD CAT is actually MArauDer CATapult.

Ranged pinpoint build with very good speed sync and ECM protection: this is probably your go-to mid range DPS cancer build, with the only down side of not being completely asymmetric and not-really-good hardpoints.

ALT: standard PPC version with way better cooling and better armor, but no JJs.

ALT: 2xUAC5 version. Hotter but better burst DPS.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 Advanced Member

Interesting. I'm looking at this build or some variant. Options I am looking at:

With HPPC:

Ignoring the energy and sticking with 4xAC5:

3. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 Advanced Member

4/5,
    I've played the 4xAC5, 2xLPPC version. It is not going to be a crushing meta mech, but it is fun and is a nice unique build for the chassis.

I just like the idea of 6 projectile weapons, all doing 5 points of damage. Not as good as a 6xAC5 Annihilator, but not bad. I think this build is more effective than using the quirks to turn this into a Gauss/ERPPC sniper.

<edit> Post skill up report: yeah, I like the 2xLPPC, 4xAC4 version. Definitely gets better as the skills kick in, I had several pretty darn good games in this thing. Final build and skill tree:

https://kitlaan.gitlab.io/mwoskill/...062101cf37f0000e86f777fa5668ca22101#s=Weapons

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020