Casual KGC-0000 "Hunch-Crab" (4xSRM6, 3xLPL, 1xERML, LE350)

Thread in 'KGC-0000' started by Falconium, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

This build brings it all together. High speed, high alpha, high mounted weapons, (relatively) high DHS count, zero ghost-heat, enough ammo to last all night, (high missile spread, but who cares), and a go-get-em attitude that's sure to knock their socks off.

I give you, the "Hunch-Crab"

I definitely advise not firing the SRMs until you're well within range, as the spread is something nasty without Artemis. Sadly, it was either that or bring a slower STD engine, and thus fewer heat sinks. I give that option below, but I really don't think the trade-off is all that worthwhile.

2. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

so were you trying to avoid ghost heat? because there are builds here with 4x LPL and 4x SRM6.

3. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

Yes that was the idea. I just couldn't bear the thought of having to map an extra firing key just for the 4th LPL, or having to run them on chain-fire constantly.

Initially I was just going to run it as 3xLPL/4xSRM6, and throw in an extra ton of ammo or something instead of the ERML. But then I figured, what with the range being essentially the same, and the duration not being much longer, I could just map an ERML alongside the LPLs and barely notice any difference in how it played. This way I maxed the laser alpha without hitting any ghost heat.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast