Casual KGC-000 "KC-MX90" ( 6 ac2's 2 ERMlas, STD 300)

Thread in 'KGC-000' started by F4CT0R, Jan 11, 2021.

1. F4CT0R

F4CT0R New Member

Loved my Mauler MX90 and realized the KC-000 could do it with over 100 more armor points, more ammo, 2 ERMlas, though just a bit slower... The 2 lasers aren't so much for boosting your alpha strike as they are for peeking over a crest or poking while retreating behind one since your ac2's hang so low. Use them too often and things will get hot quick. Overall, it slaps, and it slaps hard. I love this thing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021

2. Here it is with a TC3 instead of heat sinks (could be tonnage used for more engine). Still looks pretty cool. How often do you get capped by heat?

I also moved the ammo around a bit.

F4CT0R likes this.
  3. F4CT0R

F4CT0R New Member

It honestly runs hotter than you'd think. The heat diss looks great on paper, but in the sustained fire situation you need for the ac2's it gets hot fast enough that you still need to know when to back off your volleys a bit. Overall, I sacrificed speed for ammo and heatsinks, but that's really just my preference.

4. Understood.

ER Mediums tend to be hotter than one would think. Regular mediums would be heat neutral, but you do lose out on range and your top speed is 48.6 kph.

Edit: Also if you like this, you should try the DWF-UV with 8xAC2s. Just as slow and has awful hitboxes. Not as much armor though.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021