Casual JVN-11F "Stock-ish" (6xMG, 2xMPL, 3xJJ, XL255)
5/5,

4 ratings

Thread in 'JVN-11F' started by CarloArmato, Nov 13, 2018.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Mech is not available on smurphy ATM
    6xMG, 2xMPL, 3xJJ, XL255, endostell, ferrofibrous, full armor except head (5 HP)
    MechDB link here

Obvious stock upgrade with XL, JJs for improved mobility and extremely cool.
    It sucks it doesn't have any MG RoF quirk, but it should work.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Foxhunter, Tollas669 and waaaaaaaat like this.
  2. waaaaaaaat

waaaaaaaat Active Member

This is the build. Devastating or a dud depending on your team and play, but hits above its weight, like an IS version of the Arctic Cheetah E. The arms want to fall off.

Works on any map in the game, so it is excellent in quick play. Too fragile for faction play?

I got 5 kills in this mech the first time I played it.

3. BrunoSSace

BrunoSSace New Member

Nearly the same build I used but I down graded the engine to a xl 225. Fitted more ammo and jumpjets. Mean little fish.

4. waaaaaaaat

waaaaaaaat Active Member

Having run this at XL235 as a test, it's not a lot of ammo or jets that you get for the small weight difference. Remember that the XL255 comes with an extra heat sink packed in (which is what allows you to run ferro fibrous instead of light ferro fibrous). I think the smaller engines aren't justifiable on this variant of the mech.

What is helping you survive longer? Speed or jets? Where can I get with 4+ jets that 2 or 3 won't take me?

CarloArmato likes this.
  5. Dagonus

Dagonus Moderator Staff Member

I've been running this with 2 JJs and maxed armor instead of 3 JJs. I'll try it your way, but the weapon loadout is definitely sweet.

6. Dagonus

Dagonus Moderator Staff Member

5/5,
    The Extra JJ is nice. Solid build for this chassis.

7. waaaaaaaat

waaaaaaaat Active Member

I think 2 is good, will try 3 once I get ammo skills.

8. deman102712

deman102712 Junior Member

5/5,
    Absolutely brutal.

9. Foxhunter

Foxhunter New Member

5/5,
    This is the build for this buddy!

10. DerRattenmann

DerRattenmann Active Member

Great build! I like it with LMGs because they have roughly the same range as the MPLas. But it really needs those ammo skills.

11. Ether Dragan

Ether Dragan Well-Known Member

5/5,
    Simple and powerful if played well in the late game when armor is removed and internal structures appear.

I prefert version with MXPL, it synergis better with constant DPS weapons like MG. Dammages output are better in this way of play then classical MPL for a cost of more heat, but it's not a problem with this build.

3xMG, 3xHMG, 2xMXPL, 1xJJ, XL255 (15 dmg/s)
    jvn-11fl

6xHMG, 2xMXPL, XL230 - More agressive version with maximum DPS (16.8 dmg/s) but less speed.
    jvn-11f

6xHMG, 2xSXPL, 1xJJ, XL255 - MXPL downgrad to SXPL (14.8 dmg/s), less energy rang but absolutly no heat management.
    jvn-11f

6xLMG, 2xMXPL, 3xJJ, XL255 - If you want to stay at 300m of your target to avoid brawler builds. (12.1 dmg/s)
    jvn-11f

Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
  12. Ether Dragan

Ether Dragan Well-Known Member

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast