Casual INC-4 "Sephiroth" (6xcHML, cLAP, cXL270)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'INC-4' started by Wckedmunkey, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Wckedmunkey

Wckedmunkey New Member

This is what I run. Runs hot, if you couldn't tell, however its manageable.

EDIT: If you can properly focus components, this mech plays surgeon. Fast enough to retreat if you start running a bit warm. IF YOU ALPHA, YOU WILL IMPLODE.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  2. If you did want to alpha... you can get close to this build.

3. Wckedmunkey

Wckedmunkey New Member

I hadn't thought of that. Ill try this soon. I just feel guilty for not using the other highpoint haha

4. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

It looks good on paper.
    Instead of using an XL270 and cLAP, I would definitely lose a bit of speed to swap that cLAP with a TC1 for the laser range bonus.

I thought to fit an XL255 and remove some armor to fit an additional DHS, but your build has a 2.0 alpha coefficiency pre-skills which looks very promising, so further reducing speed and armor in favor of cooling could be a bad idea.

5. Wckedmunkey

Wckedmunkey New Member

The only reason i went with a 270 is because of funding issues... haha. What do you mean about the coefficient

6. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Coefficient = how often can you 'alpha', AKA fire everything, before having to cool down. 2.0 means you can do 2 'alpha's approximately before you hit 100% heat. Adding another heat sink to make that 2.1 doesn't give you any more burst potential and the larger engine is a better choice. But, if that heatsink would give you enough dissipation to do 3(.0) alpha's, or the build was more focused around sustained fire, the higher coefficient would improve your build greatly.

7. Wckedmunkey

Wckedmunkey New Member

So, ive settled with an XL265, 6xHML, and 5DHs. I can Alpha in caustic valley, and only reach 97%.

8. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 MechSpecs Addict

5/5,
    My unit mate runs this. Has done some great work with it. Not a 'meta' mech due to the short range and long burn time, but man, if you play carefully you can really rip it up and have oodles of fun.

Option for maximum cooling:

He has reported that you actually can alpha on all but the hottest maps.

Wckedmunkey likes this.
  9. Wckedmunkey

Wckedmunkey New Member

Thats the truth. I've been averaging ~650-700 damage per match.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast