HMN-PA "Streak Hunter" 5xSSRM6, 5xsERL, TCII

Thread in 'Huntsman Omni Builds' started by Ebentorro, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Ebentorro

Ebentorro New Member

I've found this build is quite suitable to my play style. TCII gets quick locks (well apparently it does not, so you may exchange it with an extra DHS and extra ammo or cAP) and in turn dishes out decent amount of hurt. Tends to run hot if alphad in succession. Therefore chaining streaks or picking appropriate skills is a good idea. Carry a UAV for those pesky ECM and Stealth builds.
    Great for skirmishing and poking as well as late game hunting.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  2. You may want to check up on what Targeting Computers and UAVs do.

I don't believe TCs help with missile lock time or UAVs with countering Stealth (ECM yes, stealth no).

I would consider trading one of those ERSL for a Light Tag for stealth mechs and then turn the TC 2 into more heatsinks or ammo.

That would help with the ghost heat from 5x SSRM6.

3. Ebentorro

Ebentorro New Member

TCII %32.5 "Targeting Time Boost", it is in the tooltip. They may have forgtten to change the tooltip after a patch and I may not know it tho :)

But you are of course right about UAV's not affecting stealth armor.

Also trading the TC with a heatsink is probably viable but I find fast locks more useful during a brawl.

4. "Speeds up targeting data" means paper doll information. It doesn't "accelerate missile lock" as the Tags read.

It is not well stated and I wish PGI would explain their own game better somewhere.

5. Ebentorro

Ebentorro New Member

Ah you are correct. When the explanation is read it says speeds up targeting data. But tooltip says "Targeting Time Boost".

cAP and an extra heatsink it is then.

6. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog Staff Member

There are so many things like this with no documentation at all :banghead:

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast