Casual HLF-VD "Voidbacker" (1xcUAC20, 2xHML, MASC, cXL360)

Thread in 'Void' started by Dagonus, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Dagonus

Dagonus Moderator Staff Member

It runs 97.2KPH unskilled without turning MASC on. It carries a UAC20 with jam quirk.

At first glance, you might think it's undergunned, but you need to remember that it's a 60 ton mech. This is a barely a heavy. You will also close gaps to LRMs/ATMs in no time to bring your double tap 40 damage where it needs to be. Coupled with the HMLs, that's 60 damage. It's not perfect pin point because its a Clan UAC, but it works well. Unskilled, I picked up 2 KMDDs over just under 500 damage... on Polar. You don't have the armor to take their whole team's damage but you can instantly be on top of anyone who is out of position, unsupported or cursed with minimum range. The Heat Management might seems overcool, but double tapping that UAC20 can get it warm enough that I overheated myself on Polar. Besides, unless you move to something like MPLs, what are you going to do with fewer DHS? If you strip enough off to use the arm, you'll need them again because of the added a heat that a third would bring.

Embrace the charge. You're a bulked up Medium and you eat minimum range mechs for breakfast.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  2. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

3. Napes339

Napes339 Active Member

Slower but with a bigger laser punch from the HLL.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast