HGN-733 "Terminator" (1x AC10, 2x LLas, 4x SRM4, 1x JJ, AMS, STD300)

Thread in 'HGN-733' started by Blagg Zear, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Well, since this Variant is not so popular among the Highlanders, i try to make this more interesting for a strong Brawl. At Long-Mid Range some Punch with an AC/10 + LLas and at Close Range hard SRM Striker. The Cool Efficiency is not bad, and you even have good Mobility.

Weapon Groups:

1. LLas (linked)
    2. AC10
    3. SRMs (chainfire)
    4. SRMs (linked)

Alternate "Armor+" Version:

Testrun:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blagg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  2. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

I see why you put only 3 SRM6's in this build. No heat penalty :)
    http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=71&l=28a786814bec8f255a64af3acb356589c10600d6
    But, I would still run 4 SRM6's, and double fire them.
    #1 AC10
    #2 Arm SRM's
    #3 ML
    #4 Torso SRM's

3. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

yeah no Problem.. thats works too!!! ;)

4. TheDevilsIncarnate

TheDevilsIncarnate Advanced Member

I like the thought of the build, but the usage of a large laser seems a bit extreme, as the AC/10 has enough poke range without the added large laser, which could be used for something else such as 2 Med Lasers or two Pulse Med Lasers. This would give you just that one bit more of heat efficiency that might let you set off that one last salvo of SRMs that saves your life. Regardless, the build is very solid with a few minor tweaks I would make for my play style, but it is a good overall build. 5/5

TheDevilsIncarnate,
    RRB.

5. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

I would rather drop the MLas for SRMs than downgrading the LLas/limiting the Range Power. The Concept is clear: two big guns for range and triple SRM+A for hard punches at close targets. :rolleyes:

6. TheDevilsIncarnate

TheDevilsIncarnate Advanced Member

Very true. I suppose it is just my play style as a close range brawler that makes me want to make that large two pulses or a straight MedL. I still like the build :D But I would have to experiment to see if the Med Pulses are even viable.

7. don Zappo

don Zappo Advanced Member

Bump for the age of quirkening! Since this has buffs to LLAs range and AC/10 cooldown this build is full of win. When I get to this variant, I will try this build out when testing and report back on my results.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast