HBR-Prime "Predator" (2xcATM12, 3xcHML, 1xcTAG)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'Hellbringer Omni Builds' started by krevLL, Aug 15, 2017.

1. krevLL

krevLL Insane Fire Troll

It started as a troll, then with minor suggested modifications it became a viable build that I can now deal over 500 damage with, consistently. SECOND LINE PLAY RECOMMENDED, skills as you see fit for playstyle.

Also, it's can run a wee hot, so when you're riding critical heat level chain fire the ATMs and HMLs!

2. 5/5,
    Great balance for running 2xATM12s with ECM.
    Good speed, ammo, cooling and back up weapons.
    Who needs armor if you get the the shot in before they see you?

3. I trim the leg armor to add another heat sink.

With ECM you can more easily close to optimal range and often get directly behind mechs.

Excalibaard likes this.
  4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

So the trick to running this on a Mad Dog H is to run it on a Hellbringer instead ;) Looks devastating.

5. krevLL

krevLL Insane Fire Troll

It's entertaining, for sure. My original troll build and reason for the name was that the 3 LT energy hardpoints in that triangular formation were all TAGs I ran at once for that iconic triple-laser effect.

6. romska

romska New Member

I've been running this with 3 small pulses instead of the heavy mediums. I noticed that the only time I was using the lasers is if something got inside the ATM range, and the faster cool down and lower heat helps when in panic mode. This has been one of my most consistent mechs, always between 500 and 800 damage unless I get focused early.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast