Grid Iron "Simple Brawler" (1xAC20, 3xML, STD225)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'Grid Iron' started by Yohgi, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Neekoli

Neekoli New Member

Sadly, this may be the most effective build for this variant. If you missed out on the founder's hunchie as I did then this may be the best replacement for it for cbill and nostalgia purposes. Still a sneaky lil murderer, just stay away from exposure until a brawl happens. :whacko:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  2. SirEpicPwner

SirEpicPwner Active Member

Solid, but can be done on other HBK's. Making use of the missile hardpoint effectively would be better.

3. BindMind

BindMind Advanced Member

4. JimEvolved

JimEvolved New Member

@Nazgulgnome

I really like that build. I've tried the LBX10/SRM combos and have finally decided I just can't give up on the sheer punching/finishing power of my AC20. I had been using the AC20/3ML build but would really like to see how this build performs now that hit detection is supposed to be fixed plus the SRM enhancement tweaks from a patch or so back.

I think my only question is that so far speed has been emphasized as necessary to combat the sheer firepower of the clan mechs, and your build really gives some up to get the AC20/SRM6 combo in there. Do you think the speed tradeoff still works in the new meta?

5. enileph

enileph Star Lord

The Classic. GI does turn better though.

6. dranozir

dranozir MechSpecs Addict

Classic build :

7. Trovidus

Trovidus New Member

5/5,
    I would like to highlight this build to be very effective in the current meta ;)

this makes me especially happy as this was my first mech I have brought back in 2015

ThomasAH likes this.
  8. ThomasAH

ThomasAH Junior Member

I like to use all slots, here is a build with LE265 and two extra heatsinks and zero free slots:

Edit:
    Skills: abf5fcfde30de7457baefffffff0d0000000000000000003021c2b0000000
    (maybe reduce the structure skills and add others?)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  9. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

One minor improvement for you build: move the DHSs on the right arm, because if you will lose the left side, you will become extremely hot.

ThomasAH likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast