Flea's Highest Bite Damage (500+) Club

Thread in 'Flea' started by Ch_R0me, Jun 20, 2018.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Very well played

Capt Deadpool likes this.
  2. Capt Deadpool

Capt Deadpool New Member

Thank you, sir! You had some great games as well.

3. Balimaar

Balimaar New Member

[​IMG]

I have just joined the ranks of the 500+ club :D

Slight team damage because one derp cut across my face to land a killing blow on the last mech....

Capt Deadpool likes this.
  4. Balimaar

Balimaar New Member

[​IMG]

Two of those 'most damage dealt' kills were against two Atlases I spent the entire match teasing

Gods that was fun. My fellow flea in that game and I tore it up and the poor bastards didnt know where to turn. We were nowhere but everywhere at the same time :D it was beautiful!

5. Moral

Moral New Member

I'll just share an image. The Flea is a monster of a mech. Was browsing builds and never noticed this little exclusive club before.

This is the highest damage I've squeezed out of this mech(or any mech). I used to not run arty so this was all pure lasers. Flea-17, 2MPL, 5SL. Standard build.
    [​IMG]

Wish I took a pic of the team screen. I think it was mostly just back stabbing and farming heavies and assaults with weak back armor. It was almost a year ago so I can't remember.

I have a bunch of 1000dmg matches and average about 500+. I never get less than 400 unless I get one shot which happens every now and then.

Love this mech. It's too adorable.