ENF-5P "Commitment" (2x UAC5, XL225)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'ENF-5P' started by LT Satisfactory, Feb 17, 2015.

1. LT Satisfactory

LT Satisfactory Benefactor

Could go for some sort of mixed-loadout, I guess... But, I think you should just commit to the given perk since the only thing this mech really gets IS the uac5 quirk.

You'll have to take a little more ammo than usual since the dakka is all you have, but blast away and then die in glorious death hoping all your shots land to get that 1k dmg screenshot.

2. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

I saw a guy on a River City drop running two UAC5s (no MLaser added at all). He seemed to do pretty good in a sniper only role.

3. tong169

tong169 Junior Member

I would prefer something like this. A bit lighter on armour but has a back-up laser and slightly more speed.

seraphim-raphael likes this.
  4. felis

felis New Member

I am running something rather similar, just with an 280 XL for more speed. I do run out of ammo sometimes, but usually after dealing stupendous amounts of damage. I love this combination of firepower and mobility.

5. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

This mech has not been serving me well. Woefully underpowered for anything but sniping or hoping to pick off a kill that someone else has worked on. It isn't the build's fault it is the way the mech is quirked and the UAC5 functionality. I'm going to plod through the basics on this one but then jump back to the 5D which is far more effective.

6. WhoopieMonster

WhoopieMonster Advanced Member

Slight variation on your LT, dropped the DHS, the JJ and 16 points of armor for a 10kph speed boost. Have yet to try this though as I'm currently working through the panthers :)

7. mmstahlman

mmstahlman Active Member

Now that I am speed tweaked I put this together. It is still faster than the XL255 non-speed-tweak version.
    Why? Ran out of ammo on back to back 500+ and 600+ damage matches, so I dropped the engine slightly and added MOAR ammo.
    Running this with the UAC/5 Cooldown makes it a monster of a medium.

Cpt Chattahah likes this.
  8. mmstahlman

mmstahlman Active Member

How I ran it to get XP.
    Note: I used my XL255 when not in use, but had two XL250 from the resistance pack...

9. Flokoloko

Flokoloko Advanced Member

5/5,
    I like the build! It runs fine with average ~500dmg per game. The enforcer is mostly underestimated by enemys and has fine hitboxes, so you deal very long damage with it.

[​IMG]

COX DEVALIS likes this.
  10. L3mming2

L3mming2 Well-Known Member

low on ammo so a bad CW build, but still 1000+ potential damage.

and due to its higher speed JJ and overal mobility it can bring somthing to the table if u compair it to the jager-DD (3 x UAC/5)

the new -5% UAC jamm chance is whats makes this build IMO (in combination with the 20% cd bonus ofc)

max dps* (masterd, cd module and quirks)

*if no jamm

hf & gl

11. Tantalis

Tantalis Junior Member

This is my version with a jump jet. Not anything unique but I decided to practice my accuracy seeing as I have limited rounds

12. Sjorpha

Sjorpha Active Member

Shoot n scoot baby, I finally found a 5P build that does it for me. The key to making this build is giving up the jump jets, but in return you get to run 105kph with twin UAC5s.

Enough ammo to do around 600-700 damage if you're a good shot. I realise thats no potential for any record breaking scores, but for me this build gives a very reliably high performance around 500+ damage thanks to the speed. The trick is to not spam too much, use your speed to flank and focus that awesome DPS where it hurts.

13. Eugee

Eugee Active Member

I don't want to go bigger than a 250XL since I don't need the HS, plus I have two of them already. Instead of small lasers I figured why not use the quirk to ballistics and tack on some machine guns, especially since their primary use will be for lights that are harassing me! Near max armor (little shaved off to get to even tonnage) plus still have 2x JJ for a little mobility. I'm not good enough to run out of ammo with this thing yet, so I'm not sure what I'll do when I get to that point.

14. Eugee

Eugee Active Member

So I'm running out of ammo now. :) I started running an AMS (1/2 ton ammo) and a SL, then the rest for ammo. I'm probably going to dump the AMS next, for another ton, and after that I might even dump a JJ to get me up to 6 tons of ammo.

I really love this mech, it can just hammer away at someone, and if you keep those crosshairs steady you can really wreck face.

COX DEVALIS likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast