ENF-4P "full speed ahead" (1xUAC5, 4xML, XL350)

Thread in 'ENF-4P' started by lamppost, Jan 3, 2016.

1. lamppost

lamppost New Member

Just wanted to make full use of this dudes speed. Works fairly well. Pretty damn heat efficient.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
  2. enileph

enileph Star Lord

You do not need those AC5 ammo, swap them out. All of them! :smuggrin:
    (You need UAC5 ammo instead)

3. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

Smurfy Repair Team Report: After a small computer glitch in this mechbay, the wrong ammo was loaded. Granted, it was at the pilots fault for loading AC5 ammo instead of UAC5 ammo, but it's happened before. However, it's not something that is easy to undo, with the fact that the gun is made by GM, that doesn't have a casing capture system. It's designed to just dump empty casings only so the fact that we had to unload these ready rounds made it harder and dangerous to manually cycle thru the weapon. This is why the UAC5 jams in the first place. Thankfully, after 2 tons, we were done, and we put the correct ammo back where it was when it was loaded. We didn't bother with any other modification because the pilot failed to bring us back a case of beer, and this one project was an all day, low priority task. Recommendation in the future would be for the pilot to mark the check box on ammo for used weapons only next time in the mechbay. That, and double checking before ordering services in the mechbay.

EDIT: I'm having a lore day, bear with me.

enileph and Gneckes31 like this.
  4. Gneckes31

Gneckes31 Well-Known Member

Vergere, you're a genius and I'm loving it.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast