1. Dear MechSpecs visitors!

To help pay for the hosting, an extra ad slot using Google AdSense's new 'AutoAd' system is being tested. This is only enabled for our (many) guest visitors, so register an account and the site will be back to how it was. Let us know if these ads get too invasive, as user experience is of course top priority!
    --- Regards, the MechSpecs team!

Casual EBJ-C "Guerrilla" (2x cATM9, 4x cMPL, cAP)
4/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'Ebon Jaguar Builds' started by Sixth Angel, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Sixth Angel

Sixth Angel New Member

Break down the armor with the ATMs, tear off components with the MPLs. Absolutely vicious in the ATM sweet spot. Works pretty well if you can skirt around the edges of the brawl.

Remover of Obstacles likes this.
  2. Remover of Obstacles

Remover of Obstacles Star Lord

Slimmed down low profile version with hero arm pods.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  3. Remover of Obstacles

Remover of Obstacles Star Lord

Works well.
    Probably need ammo/armor more than the extra heat sink I added.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Sixth Angel likes this.
  4. Sixth Angel

Sixth Angel New Member

Agreed. Had my record match for an EBJ in this build, actually.

[​IMG]

5. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Nice catch with the hero arms RoO.

I destroy the low profile by adding a TAG which I believe improves ATMs a LOT if you can afford to run it. cLAP has enough range to counter ECM when you get in ATM optimal range, so that gives another half ton to play with.

Overall, I like this build a lot. Very similar to my 4HML 2ATM12 TBR, or 2ATM12 5MPL MAD-IIC-B, but in a more agile package. The only thing it lacks are good missile quirks like the TBR or an MDD gets, but that enables a better energy/missile ratio because the quirks don't dictate which weapon will be most effective for once.

rinco likes this.
  6. rinco

rinco Active Member

I bought an EBC-EJ for ballistic goodness (click here for RoO's Black Cat). Then I realised the spare omnipods are used to make this monster. Two for one!

Edit: I'm using an EBJ-D RT to get tag because the hitbox is smaller than the EBJ-B LT.