Casual Doom Slayer (2x PPC, RAC5, RAC2, LE300)

Thread in 'Dragon Slayer' started by Redshift Darkstar, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Redshift Darkstar

Redshift Darkstar New Member

i get ridiculous damage from this peek centered style. It can outright kill many assaults or do crippling damage through a combination of brutal DPS and the suppression from the shake generated from the RACs. This is achieved from a very right-heavy build centered around right-side peeking.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2019
  2. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Welcome to mechspecs!

Unluckily your link isn't working because it hasn't been saved: you have to hit "save & share loadout" before copying the URL
    I also strongly recommend following the FAQ, especially
    Back to the build, this is my reverse engineering

Code:
    [MEDIA=smurfy]87|f0d9bd783ef4f3a4788defc94f4c581cfe3326db[/MEDIA]
    https://mech.nav-alpha.com/#db82dea3_VTR-DS

A bit too hot for my taste, plus you have 3 different projectile velocities to deal with (RAC2, RAC5 and PPC), which means you won't be able to hit the same component on a moving target with every weapon...

IMHO RACs on an assault aren't worth it because of the long face time and heat generated: you can't really alpha strike with every weapon for the whole duration of the RACs, so there is almost really no point to fit them on anything bigger than a heavy (bushwacker 1X with 3xRAC2 is probably the best RAC boat, while Champion, Marauder and Shadow Hawk can compete with the same 3xRAC2, with or without backup lasers)