1. Welcome to MechSpecs!

If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel, mech building guides, and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

COU-C "Pocket Ballistic" (1x cGauss, 6x cERSL cECM)
5/5,

1 rating

Discussion in 'Cougar Omni Builds' started by Remover of Obstacles, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Remover of Obstacles

Remover of Obstacles Star Lord

With no ppc/erll, the gauss shots should be very hard to trace. With only one gauss rifle, do not try to trade with heavy snipers. Snipe and hide.
    6xERSL for bayonet range.

Trade out for other ballistics as you see fit.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard Snobbius Maximus Staff Member

Enjoy the concept.

I built one using HSL for slightly better bayonet alpha and only -C omnipods, in case the set-of-8 quirks might be useful. It's also perfect for the HSL which have ghost heat after mounting more than 5. It runs no ECM sadly like the -H head, but if set-of-8 isn't your fancy, the headlaser can be exchanged. Slightly lower range than the ERSL might make it too limited though.

3. deman102712

deman102712 Junior Member

5/5,
    I love this build. People generally leave you alone unless you are just unlucky. 9 times out of 10 I can get all 30 shots out and on target just as the game is wrapping up. Otherwise I'm dead or I just go full Leeroy Jenkins with the lasers which has produced some hilariously confused enemies.

Tollas669 likes this.
  4. deman102712

deman102712 Junior Member

Hadn't played it in a while. Forgot how fun it was.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]