COR-7A "Moar Bullets" (3xRAC2, 4xML, 4xAMS, LE300)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'COR-7A' started by DrunkenSailor, Mar 26, 2019.

1. DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor New Member

Hello Everyone
    Here is a Corsair Build I had much Fun Playing with:

2. Spheroid

Spheroid Well-Known Member

Too much RAC ammo, you are never going to burn through all that under normal QP conditions. You are just starving the AMS. I run more or less than same thing with a 300 STD, command console and 8k of AMS or a 345LFE no command console.

My version uses 16 DHS. If you are frequently reaching thermal max it means you are overexposed.

3. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

Literally baradul’s build

Vagosei likes this.
  4. renzor51

renzor51 Advanced Member

I've been running something similar myself, but I've minimized the ammo in dangerous places and replaced one AMS with LAMS. Enjoying it so far. Easy to get 500 Matchscores with that AMS. Those high mounts are amazing, but I wish it wasn't so squishy.

5. renzor51

renzor51 Advanced Member

I've gotta show you guys this. Very funny. So, I've been playing and skilling up this ^^ build, and I've gotten 500+ match scores fairly frequently based on the quad AMS, but this last game REALLY shows the power of AMS for farming match score. This was a FUBAR game in the bog where we were all eventually slaughtered--one of those 'where did everybody go?' situations--but there were missiles and AMS rounds flying everywhere. I managed to get a kill and do a measly 362 damage, as you see, but I also destroyed freaking 2185 missiles. I actually ran out of regular AMS ammo (about 8000 rounds), and was down to my LAMS when I was killed.

Despite the poor damage and unsatisfactory c-bills and XP (on the event bonus XP week, too), I ended up with a match score of 553. That was all AMS, baby. Knocked out my 500 match score I needed for the event with that lackluster game. Believe in the power of the 7A! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

**EDIT**

I'm going to CC this here from the 1000 Damage Club post:
    Wow. Just had a match with the highest match score (982) I think I've ever had. I managed to totally run out of AMS ammo, and when my team was melting, I mopped up all of the rest of the enemy team and turned it around in the end before overheating and dying. The only enemy left was an ACH with an open CT. Crazy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  6. renzor51

renzor51 Advanced Member

5/5,
    Never rated this. My go-to 7A build. Sometimes, it's worth considering replacing the LAMS with a 4th AMS, but there are also times when the 3 AMS run dry and the LAMS is still going. ;)

7. Alik Kerensky

Alik Kerensky Active Member

Similar Build with 2x LAMS and 2xAMS and 4xERML and 3xRAC2

8. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog Staff Member

That's going to be super duper hot

9. Alik Kerensky

Alik Kerensky Active Member

As long as you remember your a second line mech and not a brawler it does ok.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast