BSW-X1 "The Shredder" (1xRAC5, 3xMRM10, 3xLMG XL300)

Thread in 'BSW-X1' started by Zinix, May 11, 2018.

1. Zinix

Zinix New Member

This is my first build i'm putting up on this site so please be kind.
    This is my take on Krass Manson's High mounted LB 10-X AC build. He uses 3xSRM4 and i don't really like SRMs so i replaced them with 3xMRM 10s, i also didnt like the 1xML just felt out of place for me so i removed it. I also tried the LB 10-X AC, UAC/10 and AC/10 with the XL275 but i felt she was to slow and lacked something so i changed up the engine, put in a XL300 and change to the RAC/5, and the next game i got a 600+ damage game where i was averaging 200-400 damage before i swapped.

P.S if you want the gun RAC/5 to be mounted high put the LMG above the RAC/5 in the Torso Slots.

2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Welcome Zinix! Enjoy your stay!

Interesting suppression build, I think I'd run the half ton of MRM ammo instead of RAC ammo, and try to avoid XL on a bushwacker due to the big sides (especially with a big missile pod and gun mounted there). Rest of the values seem very good, though I expect it may get a bit hot with the MRM10s.

This would be my attempt at an alternate variant:

Or you could combine the 3xMRM10 into one big MRM, which is better for heat (meaning you can keep firing that RAC5 more).

Taken to the extreme, you're likely not going to open up a single component with the spread of your weapons, so I cut the machineguns (Except the one for the higher mount) to run an even bigger murm:

3. Zinix

Zinix New Member

Thanks,
    To be honest i have never had trouble with heat, and running 3xMRM10s gives you an extra ton of armour, which is my main reason for running them instead of a MRM30. I also agree that running a XL engine is risky but i like to quick peak hills with the RAC/5, and speed for me is key. But if speed doesn't matter running a LE 250 would be a good idea.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast