BNC-3E "Mixed Weapons Art" (3xLPL, 1xERML, 1xUAC10, 3xLMG, LE350)

Thread in 'BNC-3E' started by Ether Dragan, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Ether Dragan

Ether Dragan Well-Known Member

Strange build, but it's working good for me.

Place the UAC10 after the 3LMG in the mechlab to benefit the very hight mounted hardpoint.

For the 3 LPL, I fire it with the ERML in the same group. The range is very proche and you don't generat any heat penality.

Little inconvenient, only two of the three LPL are top mounted. For this reason, it's better to create a fire group with the 2 LPL at the top and the ERML in the head.

UAC10 is perfect to poke. Double firing with it and add at the same time the 2LPL and the ERML and go back to covert. If all hit the ennemy you do 45 dammages each time at 400m. If you are not at cover, add the last LPL for 55 dammages.

Finaly, I surprising by the good usability of LMG, effective at 300m or less. If an enemy component is open, it take it down very quickly. It's synergis very well with the other weapon, no heat and range not so far.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Excalibaard and CarloArmato like this.
  2. Mankor

Mankor New Member

Just picked this up. I appreciate the LE build. Very good. Nice mix to avoid the heat penalty. Never knew the Banshee was a Hunchie with the high ballistic hardpoint :D

3. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

I don't own the mech but I actually like the idea of the very high mounted UAC-10.

If the 1st LPL is always low, why not go for quirks and replace the 3xLPL for 1xML and 2xHPPC? You will have a better alfa strike and you get a wopping +20% PPC velocity, as well as a +10% energy range.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast