BJ-1X "Teruyasu" (2x LPLas, 4x SPLas, XL280)

Thread in 'BJ-1X' started by Cpt Chattahah, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

Sharp as a Sushi Chef!

LPLs for range, SPLs in addition to cut them off!

The LPLs provide plenty of poke when getting into position, but, the SPLs are the key. MLas and MPLs are hot. If you want LPLs on a BJ-1X, you need some cooling. So, I stripped my MLas from the usual build and threw SPLs on to test. First game, meh. 580 damage, 2 kills. Decent enough for a medium.

Second game? Even with a man down (DC on start) and my being absent from playing for three months?
    [​IMG]

I guess you could say it works wonders.

Just use cover to get in close, engage targets focused on your team mates and strip them of any life left!

Go forth an conquer!

Cheers.

Chatt.

Motörhead likes this.
  2. Cpt Chattahah

Almost had that damned Raven, too... Little bastard was using cover VERY well to avoid that last 10% on his CT... One more hit would've cored 'em... Damn.

3. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

Does not match naming conventions. Error. Error.

4. Cpt Chattahah

I don't see anything against the naming conventions... Aside from possibly having the quotes around the name, but about a third of the builds on here do that... In fact, in the FAQ, the clan mech example is titled that way... Variant, "Name" Weapons, strongest first, Equipment, parenthesis not brackets... I'm sorry, but, I'm missing something, Mason. I apologize.

5. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

I think it's about LPLas and SPLas instead of LPL and SPL... Fixed it for you.[/B]

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast