Best Blackjack round

Thread in 'Blackjack' started by Business, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Business

Business Advanced Member

I think chassis-specific results threads are pretty interesting and the Blackjack is in need of one.

So, post away with your best damage/kills/overall matches with the Blackjack!
    [​IMG]
    http://i.imgur.com/k7eKfcf.jpg[/img]

:D

2. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

Didn't take a shot, but, I was in a match with Lan and Vergere earlier tonight and had 4 kills with about 400 damage in my BJ-1. Clean up crew, sucka!

Don't have many shots in a Jack, but, here are some decent ones...
    723 in an 8v8. :D
    [​IMG]
    [img width=700 height=437]http://i.imgur.com/rcd695t.jpg[/img]
    [img width=700 height=437]http://i.imgur.com/RouUed8.jpg[/img]
    [img width=700 height=437]http://i.imgur.com/zSeEhsP.jpg[/img]

3. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

I think Mecha from ACES once did 700+ in a BJ.

Lemme see if I can dig up a screenie.

[​IMG]

4. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

I got your back, bro! This is that screenshot of Cpt in a BJ. Did you see the pic I took of the Victor-Spider mech? It's in the off-topic section. :)

[​IMG]

5. Cpt Chattahah

Lower damage than I thought. Jeez. Guess my timing was just good when rounding corners and poptarting. :D

6. Angel

Angel New Member

i just signed up to say that i win

[​IMG]

7. The7Sins

The7Sins Well-Known Member

8. RNIntegrity

RNIntegrity Active Member

Wish it weren't 8v8, but
    [​IMG]

9. Cpt Chattahah

Hell! It's a lot more impressive in 8v8! That kinda damage output with four less targets?? KUDOS, SIR!

10. enileph

enileph Star Lord

The 1x is a deadly little monster. Then again with ghost heat the 1x is less deadly... you can't get away with the 8x MLas alpha as often.

11. RNIntegrity

RNIntegrity Active Member

I never did 8x MLas. 6 in the arms and two SMPls in the torso conveniently avoided ghost heat when it was added and I liked the quick burst from the pulse lasers to nail components since running 6x ML is about what heat sinks can handle anyway.

12. Angel

Angel New Member

Mine just had 6 mpl and a load of DHS. It wasn't elited in that match so I think that breaking 1k should definitely be doable. It's a strange little mech though. Oftentimes I feel like I'm driving the worst walking coffin in the game but then the stars will align and scoreboards like that happen.

13. Algae

Algae New Member

Just had a great BJ-1 round. Took the AC/20 and 3 MLas setup. The Dmg isnt quite as high as some of you other pilots, but the kills are there. Really enjoying the BJ-1 and BJ-1X. This chasis got me squarely back into loving medium mechs.

[​IMG]

I had another good round with the same mech and setup. 620 damage, a loss, but still great damage output from this little mech.
    [img width=700 height=401]http://i.imgur.com/bL3URC8.png[/img]

Just had a good finish with a BJ-3. I run 2 ERLL and 3 ML with XL engine. It came out to a 2v1, with me being outnumbered. I ended up being able to rip the arms off an enemy Shadowhawk which left him weaponless. I then could focus on soloing against a heavily damaged Thunderbolt. I chainfired the ERs, and when heat would allow, chain fired the MLs. One solid alpha cored the Thunderbolt, which allowed me to toy with the armless shadowhawk. Survived the 2v1 and left with 642 dmg on a BJ variant I hardly use. Fun!
    http://i.imgur.com/H5HrRGR.jpg[/img]

14. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

[​IMG]

BJ-1X (1x ERLLas, 5x MLas) Laserman

i and that Locust were left in the end. I was capping before and didnt join the fight. Then i had to deal with one Atlas 1v1 first. Took me some minutes to take him down, chainfired all time. In the end i killed two other Mechs with hit&run tactics but unfortunately a CPLT-C1 with LLas and Streaks cored me :( I really wanted to break 1K. Next time.. I love my build! It runs very cool and a very deadly Alpha.

15. Cpt Chattahah

Damn, Blagg! Great round!

I love the chat, "4 cap, and they're still going to win. Such BS." HA! Should've capped sooner like someone did and still pulled out over 900 damage. :D

16. Business

Business Advanced Member

Here's a new top damage round for me:
    [​IMG]

I was ignored the entire game until I banzai'd after a full health missile boat Stalker with two other assaults shooting at me, lol.

17. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Target Info Gathering + Imp. Artillery Strike

I went and shot people's backs and such and they didn't seem to bother. Arti strike hit right in the middle of 3 them, and I took all of them out shortly afterwards one by one.

It seemed like the enemies simply ignored me and tried to shoot bigger targets during the first half of the match. This is what buffles me most. How can anybody ignore this thing? o_O

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  18. The7Sins

The7Sins Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I didn't capture it, but on my first match with the BJ-1X (the common 8ML build on Forest Colony). I managed to rack in at around 900 damage, but mostly because the other team was full of heavies/assaults so I was able to use the hills to my advantage. I also never alpha'd unless given the chance (which was few). I love my BJs.

19. Business

Business Advanced Member

Not my highest damage round but only the second time I've managed 8 kills:
    [​IMG]

And we were down 2 mechs! That round got my blood pumping, lol

20. Algae

Algae New Member

Another fun BJ-1 Round 717dmg, 3 kills 8 assists

[​IMG]

spent all 4t of ac/20 on nailing enemy heavy's. i imagine if i had artillery strike or air strike I could get up to the 1000dmg club, elusive thus far.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast