Casual BAS-B "Work-around" (2x cUAC10, 1x cUAC20, 6x cERuL)

Thread in 'Blood Asp Omni Builds' started by Duty Remains, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Duty Remains

Duty Remains Junior Member

I struggled to find a build I really liked for my B variant of the Blood Asp. I wanted 3 UAC10s but ghost heat is a problem. I tried 3xUAC5s + 1xUAC10 and didn't like it; I'm not sure why. After much trial and error this is what I came up with, this is my "work-around" for the problem of ghost heat:

https://kitlaan.gitlab.io/mwoskill/?p=jsonbin1.5bf2909e269bb82f9330f2d0#s=Weapons

I imagine a lot of people will question the value of the ER Micro's... I mostly included them because I like to have some kind of energy weapons and for aesthetics but it worked out for the best. I've gotten kills and destroyed components I wouldn't have otherwise because of those little gnat bites.

It actually works pretty well. I managed a decent string of high damage games in it and did well even when my team didn't win.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    CarloArmato and Excalibaard like this.
  2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

I think the inclusion of uL makes a lot of sense, you have plenty of space left over, and takes only 1.5t, a single DHS and 2 lasers wouldn't so much good. Interesting build, I like the dual UAC10 6ERML build I have right now, adding an extra UAC20 in the mix is pretty devastating!

3. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog

Looks hot but I need to try this given the success I've had with UAC10/UAC20 Cataphract. Just need to wait for the D pods for cbills. I might drop a ton of UAC20 ammo for another DHS

4. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Looks interesting. I should try it once Blood-Asp will be available for C-Bills

The only fine tune I suggest is about the skill tree and to improve cooldown bonus: a shorter cooldown should make your burst DPS way scarier especially if you don't double tap to avoid jams, but if you do double tap the random jam chance will cripple this concept.

5. Duty Remains

If any of you come up with an alternate skill tree, please post it. I appreciate the feedback.

Personally given my success so far, I'm reluctant to change my skill tree setup. I should probably point out that I've been doing a lot of mid-range (400m - 600m) peaking early in quick play battles and I tend to lean heavily on the double tap while doing so. Because of this I rely heavily on the range bonus to help the UAC20's performance... With recent heat changes it might be worth dropping the Operations branch but again, I'm wary of messing with success.

Also I'm eagerly awaiting the ability to get more right torso D omni-pods, I need them for other builds but I don't want to break this one up.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  6. Duty Remains

Best game yet. But... I'd estimate the last 200 or so damage was just ER Micro-lasers. I ran out of ammo and ended up pretending I was a light.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Excalibaard likes this.
  7. Duty Remains

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018