Meme BAS-B "Red Snake" (1xcUAC20, 2xcUAC10, 6xcERSL, ECM)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'Blood Asp Omni Builds' started by Remover of Obstacles, May 16, 2018.

1. Remover of Obstacles

Remover of Obstacles Star Lord

Brawler range build with ECM and hot double tap potential.

2. Remover of Obstacles

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Just enough heat damage to blow up one ST after the killing the last guy...
    Then the entire mech exploded.
    [​IMG]

3. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 Well-Known Member

5/5,
    I would say this build is confirmed good. Although a possible good variant on it is to dispense with the ERSL's and just get more ammo, cooling, and TC.

4. Remover of Obstacles

You could go to 6x ERuL and gain back a little bit of tonnage. But you would then be unable to shoot down UAVs without being directly under them and I feel like you gain a lot as an assault if you can shoot at light legs from beyond 200 meters. Lots of times the ERSLs sync up better with the UAC20 which is usually best used well inside of its optimum range.

There is way too much of lights leg humping assaults. It blows my mind that a 20 ton mech can stop a 100 tonner at full speed dead in its tracks by standing in front of it and take essentially no damage.

Piranha vs King Crab - Weapon Convergence Dead Zone Exploit

5. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog

I've been using ERuLs on mine but I might have to look at upgrading to ERSL. What do you think is the best place to save 1.5 tons?

6. Remover of Obstacles

I think I run it pretty close to the original post. Ammo moved out of the side torsos obviously, since the remodel nerf.

Since the Side Torso Super Nuclear Death Heat change, and even before, this mech usually gets side torso's shot out first. You can shave armor on the arms and head and even legs if you ridge peak often.

If you have watched any streamers recently, you can see how many of them are favoring shooting out side torsos for amazingly fast kills. Even if you do loose an arm "early", you don't lose that much compared to a MKII. If anything you will probably feel cooler without 3xERSLs.