Azakael's Companies (Incredibly Picture Heavy!)

Thread in 'Paint Jobs' started by Azakael, May 19, 2016.

1. Azakael

Azakael Advanced Member

So, given my vast (ish) collection of 'Mechs in my MechLab these days, I decided to sort them into vaguely faction related forces. At most 12 per, trying to remain as lore-friendly as I could. (That is, if the 'Mech doesn't exist for a certain faction in 3050, then it doesn't get that paint scheme.)

So, the next few posts will be my 'Mech Pr0n.

2. Azakael

Azakael Advanced Member

First up, My Mechspeccers paint scheme as found in this thread https://www.mechspecs.com/threads/dedicated-mechspeccer-night-drops-camo.9608/
    MechSpecs get the 'Mechs that really didn't have a home. Either there was no canon paint scheme I wanted that allowed for the 'Mech, or it doesn't exist in canon. (Looking at you ENF-5P...)

First we have the Lights:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then we have some Mediums:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A pair of Heavies - the Grasshopper standing in for the 5P, which I'll be picking up at some point:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And finally, my Assaults:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    enileph likes this.
  3. Azakael

Azakael Advanced Member

I tried to replicate the canon Crescent Hawks scheme as best I could, with the limitations of what they offer for the different color channels. So:

Lights:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mediums:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heavies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Assaults:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The PXH-1 (S) will be the 12th Member, as it is already apparently in a Crescent Hawks scheme.

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  4. Azakael

Azakael Advanced Member

Comstar Level II. Okay, cheesy as fuck cop-out. All white 'Mechs. But in my defense, they are all traditionally ComStar 'Mechs. I need to get more Cameron Star Cockpit items for them though.

Light:
    [​IMG]

Medium:
    [​IMG]

Heavies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Assault:
    [​IMG]

5. Azakael

Azakael Advanced Member

Khorsakhov's Cossacks. A while ago, I was sorting my table top Battlemechs into various companies, and needed a specific rated Mercenary command for part of my list. These guys really ended up fitting the bill. Conveniently, I had all but one of the 'Mechs from this command as MWO 'Mechs (The missing one is the Victor), so here they are. Obviously the table top group is stock, but these guys are far from it. ;) (Okay, I think the Blackjack is actually supposed to be the BJ-2, but that doesn't exist yet.) This red is the best I could find for a rust brown.

Lights:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mediums:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heavies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Assault:
    [​IMG]

6. Azakael

Azakael Advanced Member

Wolf's Dragoons Black Widow Company.
    Confession. I will never be a good enough player to be worthy of wearing this company's colors. *But* I got the Warhammer Black Widow, so I felt obligated. I didn't feel their original color pattern for her was correct, so I went with what I felt was more appropriate. So here they are. Almost as much a cop-out as Comstar, yes... but, eh (It's also the only "command" of my Camospecs to actually use Hero 'Mechs. The rest of my Heroes are left in either their original color, or a slight variation.):

Lights:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Medium:
    [​IMG]

Heavies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Assaults:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Azakael

Azakael Advanced Member

Last of the vaguely canon schemes (MechSpecs notwithstanding...) I have a generic Free Rasalhague Republic scheme. Mostly, I went with a garish combination of the FRR colors I had to come up with something I kinda' grokked:

Lights:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mediums:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Azakael

Azakael Advanced Member

Okay, two posts of the wall of Camo.

This next set is finally a full company. Camo spec is the "First Infinity Corps" It's the three man-unit I belong to, and it is the color scheme my buddy plans for his table top 'Mechs. Sadly, I can't get Ral Partha Navy Blue in MWO, so Basic Blue is the next best thing. Significance here, Panther, Jenner and Wolfhound are my favorite tabletop lights. Mediums are... uh... mediums. Those are more, "I have what I have." My personal favorites are not available in MWO at this time. The Thunderbolt 9SE is "My 'Mech"... or rather, it is the 3050 upgrade of "My 'Mech", the TDR-5SE, and will always be considered *my* "Command 'Mech"

Lights:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mediums:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heavies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Assaults:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Azakael

Azakael Advanced Member

And bringing up the last of the postings... for now:
    First we have the Brotherhood of Outreach. This is my tabletop command in the Total Chaos campaign I'm playing through with a friend. I have other 'Mechs in the unit, but the Watchman, Gallowglas, Bushwacker, and Wraith are not available in our timeline. Yet.

So:
    LCT-3M (Will be replaced by a 1E, and the 3M will be turned over to the FRR. The force actually runs a 1E, not a 3M)
    [​IMG]

GRF-3M (This is mostly stock. Upgraded to Endo with more armor and more ammo, with a Medium Laser replacing the small.)
    [​IMG]

And now my random bullshit Specs. I decided not to share my camouflage style patterns. After all, camo.
    First - Shockwave. Seriously, I've looked at the Shadow Hawk, and something about it screamed the Transformer "Shockwave"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then my "Brawling" 'Mechs that need to stand out and be a target. The "Angry Marines" "Camo" pattern. I just need decals I can make look like an angry face and a raised middle finger.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally, the Partyback missing the dazzle pattern:
    [​IMG]

invernomuto likes this.
  10. anonymized1

anonymized1 Dispossessed

Holy crap! Too bad I can't see the pics at work.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast